April 18, 2009

Make a movement

So, I have been challenged over and over again by God this week to make my life count. I want to bring glory to Jesus' name by what a say, but more importantly by what I do. I love working with teenagers. One of the greatest reasons is because when Christ grasps the heart of a teenager the whole world better look out! 

There are so many people that think they are living the good life by living the eternal spring break lifestyle. But the twenty on that is I have already been there. There is no bright and shiny end of the tunnel. It only gets darker and harder to find your way. What I would give to have met Christ at the age of thirteen, but some of you reading this are right there.

You are young and you can make the choice to not waste your life. And to you, I am proud of you, because you have taken one step closer to becoming a leader for Christ. See ya' Sunday!!!