April 6, 2009

Holler at'cha boy!




So, are you getting excited about Easter at Eola? You should be! It is going to be a great time of serving those in need in central Florida and worshipping with all of your homies from Grace Fellowship. 

We really want to get as many people out there as possible, so I want to see YOU out here for our 8:00AM service. Maybe you are already planning on coming. If that is you how about SUPER-sizing your Easter and helping out by serving @GraceKids Easter Egg Spectacular? We need you (and your parents) to help out, by being monitors for the Easter Egg Spectacular from 9:00 AM to 11:00AM. 

Let me tell you, the smiles on the kids faces will be totally worth it! But, know this is a chance for us to put what we have been learning about Christ into action! So let me know if you are able to serve by emailing me or buzzing me on the celly. Okay! Good!