April 23, 2009

Burdened to have beautiful feet

"And how will anyone go without them being sent? That is why the scriptures say, "How beautiful are the feet of the messengers that bring good news!" Romans 10:15

All people are called to be missionaries. You are called to live a missional life wherever you are and whatever you do. But, there are some people that God burdens to go global with His message. I have several friends that are "missionaries" to different countries. But they lived missional before God called them to go overseas. 

The reason I write this post is there might be someone out there who is feeling that tug of taking the gospel globally in their heart. I believe with all my heart that God is still asking people to step out and be wholly His in another country. Could this be you?

There are tons of ways to learn more. You can check plenty of stuff on the web like this or like this. (but this is not the only ways, there are tons). Again I'm not saying missionaries are extra-spiritual or that it is a better calling than living and loving people stateside, but this is for those who have a burden to have beautiful feet overseas. You know if that is you. If it is you, I'll be praying for you and you can always talk to me about it!!! See ya sunday!

If this is not you try reading 10 ways to avoid being a missionary.