December 17, 2008

Random Post: Phat Lights

Here is my one Christmas vice. I love phat lights. I mean I wish that I had an excuse to keep lights like this up all year 'round.To those of you not obsessive-compulsive about Christmas lighting, the lights Im talking about are called C9 bulbs. These are phat...

I don't know why I like these classic bulbs. I remember my grandmother pulling out a ten foot string of these babies and putting them around one window frame. That's it. ONE string of lights around ONE window... BUT they were (you guessed it) phat lights. 

Done... Even if it was three bulbs hanging from a fence post, they would still be phantastic. I don't know why these lights are like alprazolam for me (weird metaphor, but work with me). I see them and I am all chill...

No LED or music-timed glitter bombs could change my mind. I love C9 lights.So gaudy yet so lovely. Anyways that was completely random, but it was called "random post" (read at your own risk)