June 26, 2008

Bop Boop Beep Beep Boop

I really loved Star Wars growing up. Not the new ones, I mean the real deal ones. I remember watching that movie over and over and over. It never got old. The other day we watched "The Happening". The funny thing about that movie is the title is the exact opposite of the movie. Nothing happened at all, it was just a bad movie. Not only was it a bad movie it was a bad movie with a political agenda. 

 Anyways enough with my meta-critique, back to Star Wars. I loved it, I mean what other movie have you watched that one of the main support characters doesn't even speak English? I mean R2D2 just goes around beeping and booping and he is sometimes one of the most hilarious characters in the movie. Whats that R2? Beep boop beep beep booooop! Hahahahahahahha! Man what a droid...

I can't remember what point I was getting to. But here is a good one, don't spend money on watching "The Happening". It not even a renter, it should stay on the shelved and gather dust. Hope that saves you eight bucks and change. Peace...