February 26, 2009

Catalyst One Day

This has been a great start to the day. I was a bit skeptical because we started with terrible coffee at the hotel.  But then as we traveled to the conference we were able to get some decent coffee and Krispy Kreme (feels like @gracefelowship). So nice!

So I spent sometime checking out the bookstore and all the booths and then got to tweetup with some staffers from North Point. It was nice to finally put some faces with some tweet names. Northpoint seems very nice but it has pleasantly simple architecture in the building and auditorium. I bet its a great place to worship and do life together. I can't wait until we are at that place @gracefellowship. Its on the horizon!!!

I have been learning quite a great bit about leadership in the first hour alone! Andy is a great communicator. Looking forward to the rest of the day! Check it, Catalyst One Day.