August 30, 2009

Sunday Night Re-Cap 8-30

I stand amazed in the presence of Jesus the Nazarene... I don't even know where to begin. Yes I do... Thank you so much Christ for working in the lives of students. Thank You, Thank you, Thank You!

1. This Sunday was great. I was floored by the true message of Christ's relentless love for us in the story of him washing the disciple's feet. DANG Jesus!

2. The leaders really got it this week. They continued to dig deep with the students, and build good relationships with them as well. It is so cool to see teenagers and adults actually having conversations. Trust me in my world that is a big deal!

3. We moved to a High School service which was great. We had a bunch of new faces and I can't tell you how happy I was that we had the biggest group of HSers ever!

4. Middle School service rocked me as well. They were so dialed in to God's word and I know they are going to make a difference in their schools. I am believing on it and praying on it, and you guys are living it out at your middle schools so well! Proud of YOU!

5. Our worship leader Chad Wyatt is such an unsung hero. He puts in so much time and preparation (musically but more importantly spiritually) into each service and he definitely gets my props for this week... and every week. If you don't make it to service on time... You need to. Seriously. Do it.