August 10, 2009

So you're back...Why no fanfare???

Yes, I have had a couple of people ask me about the blog coming back to life. And yes, I have not really announced it on purpose. WHY?

Well if you must know, I just want to get back to the pure joy of writing. Last go 'round I lost that. I felt to much like a was writing for someone else. I know that's what a blog is for... For other people to see, otherwise it would be journaling. (Dear Diary... lol) but I thought WAY to much about someone reading and not as much on what I was trying to write.

Anyways, I don't know how things will look this go around. But the purpose of THIS blog THIS time is just to be simple and say what I want to say about WHATEVER. Im not trying to win friends and influence people to a great degree. I don't wanna earn megabucks and go on a book tour. I don't think I am that great of a leader, but for the grace of God, I still do lead.

And I do walk after Christ, and I find encouragement from stories out there (probably stories just like yours) of people who are trying their damnedest to follow after Christ too. So therefore, I write... So, not much fanfare, but maybe I'll shoot some silly string! ;)