March 4, 2009

summer retreat 09: dates and cost

Okay, I know some of you are already interested in the skinny on summer retreat!!! I am so glad you are getting pumped about it. I have a few more things to finalize, so this update is only so you can know the dates and the cost.

What I can tell you now is the date will be June 15-19th and we will be going up to Auburn, AL. I will have an early registration as well as regular registration. Registration costs $199 now, but will go up to $249 after April 8th. The last day to register will be April 26th. (we are currently working out a system if you have more than one child that would like to attend)

Now I know you will have all kinds of other questions, but like I said let me get a few more things battened down and Ill let you and your parents know ASAP!!! Thanks for your patience and prayers!