October 22, 2008

Trip Update

Hey my faithful following. I just wanted to give you an update on how our trip went. It was the bizzy that is for sure. We didn't do a whole lot, but we definitely got some rest and relaxation. It was nice to wake up and sit out on the porch (it was actually in the sixties during the morning) and then chill out for the rest of the day. Kim and I got to read a few books (soooo nice) and also catch up on much needed sunday naps. 

I think the greatest thing was getting to hang out with Kim all day for a few days. I really enjoyed getting to be around her and listening to her laugh. I remembered how happy she makes me. I really am one of the luckiest people ever. ("not lucky.. Blessed "as Kim would say) My in-laws are really cool too, and they were fun to be around. 

It is really neat to spend time, not worrying about time. I found the first few days that I was there I was really anxious, because I wasn't busy doing stuff. But then I settled into the rural routine and became naturally relaxed. Ahhhh. That was a fun vacation for us and for our puppy Pancho!! But we sure are glad to be BACK!!! See you guys Sunday!