August 25, 2008

3 AM ramble

I am up early because my stomach hurts. Why is it when you are up ridiculously early that your eyes hurt really bad? It feels like I have three sheets of shrink wrap over each eyeball. My head hurts and Im nauseated... I'm not sure what the blogger time says, but it is 2:30 AM. 

ANYWAYS... I just wanted to take a few minutes to tell everyone out in cyberspace how thankful I am that you read the blog and are along with me on this journey. I love that you laugh at my jokes (and my hair) I love that you guys comment once and a while. (So rinse and repeat okay??) I love that people can get some idea of the student ministries happenings. But also, I just get comfort that people like that you are there on the other side of the screen reading the ramblings of a man trying to give God his due glory. So to that I say THANK you!

If you are up at three with me. Thanks. If not thanks for reading this in the future!!! Now I will try and drink some warm milk or something. Later...