March 30, 2010

Norm Tumlinson 2.0

Please bear with me as I am trying out a few different outfits for my blog. I thought I'd give it a little facelift, but there is heaps of stuff that i do not know about html.

I don't even want to think about if I had to code all this jank myself. It is so hard to get good templets for Blogger too! It's like all the dope ones are on Wordpress. But alas I will stick with the free Blogger until I cannot handle it no more! So in the meantime I will tweak and groan.

If you don't like the new skin, just grin and say "it looks greeeeaat," like you used to do with your grandma when she asked you how you liked your crocheted Christmas sweater. Yeah that's right. Lie to me.

After all this work trying to make this blog look halfway presentable I am tempted to go back to writing blogs on spiral bound tablets. Not sure how you'd read it though ;).