July 25, 2009

busting loose!

Here's the deal. I am still working on the website. I am still trying to juggle eight million things. But one thing I miss and feel like I just need to do is write. I don't really want to maximize and marketize my blog. I don't think what I have to say is all that original or noteworthy. I just like to write, and that is what this blog is really about.

It's not about people are following it and its not about me making more of myself than I am. It's about talking honestly about my Savior and how He works in my life (and also about the many times that I try to tell Him how my life should go) . So there it is. If you want info on the student ministry, check out www.gogracefellowship.com also you can check www.gogracestudents.com (coming soon!). Thanks and God bless. -Norm